They are particularly suitable for solid products that can flow smoothly with a homogeneous and constant density over time.
For vertical packaging of products that may be affected by friction, there is a version that includes covers on the volumetric cups.
The volume of the cups can be adjusted by means of a telescopic system that allows the volume to be increased or decreased by changing the height of the cups in a simple and quick way.
How it works
The system is made up of a rotating plate and a set of dosing cups that measure out a certain volume of product.
- Product falls from the feed hopper
- Cups rotate to discharge position
- The brush discharges each cup
- Product falls into the transfer hopper
- Empty cups return to the starting position for filling
*The tabletop volumetric dispenser is available for semi-automatic processes.